New products are coming soon!
A fun unique role play centre, first of its kind in Glasgow! Many, many, many costumes to play pretend.
We have a salon, cafe, garage, theatre, supermarket, doctors, construction site and a cinema to relax in.
We now provide parties within the play centre! We provide the mascots for your entertainment. Call us for more information
We love our customers, so feel free to contact us to check availability before booking
Unit 7 Annan House, Cumbernauld Town Centre, Glasgow G67 1DP
MONDAY - 10-12 or 1-3
TUESDAY - 10-12 or 1-3
WEDNESDAY - 10-12 or 1-3
THURSDAY - 10-12 or 1-3
FRIDAY - 10-12 or 1-3
SATURDAY - 10-12 or 1-3
SUNDAY - closed
Happy Town is different from soft play, we encourage adults to interact with the children and play along with them.
1. Happy Town does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children within the premises, therefore all children must be supervised by a responsible adult/guardian at all times.
2. Please remove shoes before entering the play space.
3. Adults and children must wear socks at all times.
4. No food, drinks or chewing gum should be taken into the play space.
5. Play is restricted to a 2 hour allocated play session.
6. Children who are unwell, or who have been unwell, should not visit the centre for 48 hours.
7. Fighting, bullying and abusive language will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave without refund.
8. For health and safety reasons, in the unlikely event of an accident or injury occurring, please immediately report it to a member of staff
.9. Upon leaving the building please ensure that any Happy Town property is left behind.
10. Happy Town cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to personal property during your visit.
11. Booked sessions are non-refundable. 24 hours notice is required for session transfers. You have 14 days from original session to use yur booking. Under 1s non walking are free, under 1 walking pays to attend party/sessions
12. All costumes must be returned at the end of the session and treated with are
13. When booking birthday parties it's a minimum of 12 children. And we need 48 hours notice of a change in children attending. Customer to contact us 48 hours prior to party to pay final balance
14. Deposit sale non refundable for birthday parties if cancelled
15. Any events set up by Happy Town on here or Facebook are not 100% guaranteed and are subject to change
10-12 or 1-3pm Monday to Saturday
Children age 1+ pay £4.50
Children age under 1 and walking £3.00
Children age under 1 pre walking are Free
Included is - party bags, costco cake, snacks and juice, exclusive play in the centre for 2 hours, and mascots for entertainement
Minimum 12 max 35
We are a small family business that knew there was something different needed for the area, we have a child also so understand the need for new exciting play areas, feel free to speak to either of us anytime - Chris and Collette.
Happy Town is a little high street childrens play area with many shops and interactive areas where children can become a police officer, fire officer, beautician, doctor, shop assistant, construction worker even a star of the stage or just relax in the cinema. The possibilities are endless and we have creativity on tap, its an amazing kids day out.
There are also designated areas for pre-crawlers and for adults to relax with a tea or coffee.
Hope to see you all soon love Happy Town x
August 16 at 3:29pm · Visited this morning for the first time with a 2-year-old, 4-year-old and 5-year-old; they all had an absolute ball! Happy Town is small enough to be able to keep an eye on all of the kids at once whilst big enough for them to have plenty of space to play. The children particularly enjoyed the dressing up area and stage as well as the shop and cinema. I personally enjoyed being pampered by them at the beauty salon! Will definitely visit again, nice to have somewhere like this locally and it's great that Happy Town offers a discounted rate for childminders.
August 17 at 7:57pm · Highly recommend this fantastic place!! The owners are lovely and make you feel very welcome.Particularly grateful that they have an Autism Friendly Session. My boy had great fun in a safe and secure environment to play happily with no judgement made Go try it out.
August 17 at 7:41am · What an amazing place to bring your children to!! Exactly what Cumbernauld needs no more boring soft plays, Happy Town is perfect.
What makes it so special is that it's small family run, the owners really make it a special experience, you don't feel like a number coming through the door
Place is immaculate, can tell they prioritise cleanliness. And the prices for coffees is amazing, it's so good to not feel robbed. It's also great they are doing special days for autism so nice to be thought of.
Will be back again and again my kids loved it so did I
August 16 at 4:24pm · Clean and safe play area with lots of toys, dressing up clothes and themed zones. My two were happy to play for hours. Will definitely be back.
August 13 at 12:25pm · My 21 month old daughter has visited twice this weeks and loves the place. A lot of different sections to play in including a shop, cafe, hairdresser, music stage, garage, cinema and building site, as well as a range of costumes to dress up in. The two hours flew by. We will be back again.
August 4 at 9:00pm · Visited today with my almost 3 year old. Staff were very friendly. Snacks were very reasonable. Being 9 months pregnant it was great to be able to sit and relax while seeing that my little girl was safe and having lots of fun. We will definitely be back once baby is here. Thank you!
We have a closed off session for Autism and special needs on every few weeks (dependant on event numbers). The spaces are filling fast please email, facebook message or call us to book.
Once your party is booked with us, you have 48 hours prior to party to give us the remaining balance and final party numbers. A deposit of £25 is needed upon booking.
If you no show/don't turn up for the party you booked the full balance will still need paid (management discretion if extreme circumstances, proof will be requested)
It is your responsibility to make sure no food or drink is to be taken into any of the play areas (designated seating area only) If any damage occurs during your party there may be a fee requested (management will decide)
It is your responsibility to supervise all children while playing.